Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography
Below is the list of courses that you can study at the Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography :
BACHELOR OF ARTS HONOURS IN VISUAL COMMUNICATION
1 YEAR – FULL TIME – NQF 8
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN VISUAL COMMUNICATION
3 YEARS – FULL TIME – NQF 7
HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
1 YEAR – FULL TIME – NQF 5
HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN DRAWING
1 YEAR – FULL TIME – NQF 5
LIST OF STELLENBOSCH ACADEMY SHORT COURSES
- FOOD & PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
- CHILD & FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY
- LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY
- SOCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- AFRICAN FUTURES: CREATIVITY, POLITICS & DESIGN
- STUDIO PORTRAITURE
- CRUISE SHIP PHOTOGRAPHY
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- (ONLINE) DIGITAL DESIGN
- SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY
- (ONLINE) SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY
- (ONLINE) COMPREHENSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
- BASIC DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- COMPREHENSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://www.stellenboschacademy.co.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography Contact Details
P.O. Box 762
41 Tegno Road
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!