South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for South West Gauteng TVET College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the South West Gauteng TVET College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
South West Gauteng TVET College offers courses for NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the South West Gauteng TVET College for the 2023 admission year are open for NCV, Certificate, Diploma, and NATED applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The South West Gauteng TVET College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the South West Gauteng TVET College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the South West Gauteng TVET College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at South West Gauteng TVET College
Below is the list of courses that you can study at South West Gauteng TVET College Courses:
- Finance, Economics And Accounting NC(V) Levels 2 – 4
- Management NC(V)Levels 2 – 4
- Marketing NC(V)Levels 2 – 4
- Office Administration NC (V) Level 2 – 4
ENGINEERING STUDIES NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Civil Engineering And Building Construction NC (V) Level 2-4
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction NC (V) Level 2-4
- Engineering And Related Design NC (V) Level 2-4
UTILITY STUDIES NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
- Education And Development NC (V) Level 2-4
- Hospitality NC (V) Level 2-4
- Information Technology And Computer Science (ITC) NC (V) Level 2-4
- Transport And Logistics NC (V) Level 2-4
- Primary Agriculture NC(V) Level 2-4
- Primary Health NC(V) Level 2-4
- Safety In Society NC (V) Level 2-4
- Tourism NC (V) Level 2-4
REPORT 191/ NATED N1 – N6
- Business Studies N4-N6
- Engineering Studies N1-N6
- Utility Studies N4-N6
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to South West Gauteng TVET College for the 2023 intake.
- Go to http://www.swgc.co.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
South West Gauteng TVET College Contact Details
1822 A Molele Street
C/O Koma Road And Molele Street
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!