Sedibeng TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Sedibeng TVET College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Sedibeng TVET College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Sedibeng TVET College offers courses for NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Sedibeng TVET College for the 2023 admission year are open for NCV, Certificate, Diploma, and NATED applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Sedibeng TVET College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Sedibeng TVET College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Sedibeng TVET College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Sedibeng TVET College
National Certificate Vocational NC(V) Level 2 – 4
- Sedibeng FET College
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- IT & Computer Science
- Office Administration
Nated Report 191
- Engineering Studies N1 to N3
- Engineering Studies N4 to N6
- Business Studies N4 to N6
- Hospitality & Catering Services N4 to N6
- Human Resources Management N4 to N6
- Public Management N4 to N6
- Tourism N4 to N6
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Sedibeng TVET College for the 2023 intake.
- Go to http://www.sedcol.co.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Sedibeng TVET College Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 016 422 6645/8
Need to find the institution?
37 Voortrekker Street
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!