Regent Business School Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Regent Business School admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Regent Business School online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Regent Business School offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Regent Business School Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Regent Business School for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Regent Business School;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Regent Business School for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Regent Business School are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Regent Business School
Below is the list of courses that you can study at the Regent Business School :
- Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Higher Certificate in Accounting
- Higher Certificate in Health Care Services Management
- Higher Certificate in Management for Estate Agents
- Higher Certificate in Islamic Finance, Banking and Law
- Higher Certificate in Retail Management
- Higher Certificate in Marketing Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Regent Business School for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://regent.ac.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Regent Business School Contact Details
Monday – Friday 08h00 – 16h30
Saturday 09h00 – 14h00
(Central African Time)
REGENT Business School prides itself on being an inclusive institution. Our friendly and helpful staff at our offices are here to assist you in your academic journey. Click here to fill our contact form.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!