Mukhanyo Theological College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Mukhanyo Theological College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Mukhanyo Theological College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Mukhanyo Theological College offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Mukhanyo Theological College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Mukhanyo Theological College for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Mukhanyo Theological College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Mukhanyo Theological College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Mukhanyo Theological College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Mukhanyo Theological College
Below is the list of courses that you can study at the Mukhanyo Theological College :
- Focus Certificates English and isiZulu (Non-accredited)
- Higher Certificate in Bible Teaching (Accredited NQF level 5)
- Higher Certificate in Church Ministry (Accredited NQF level 5)
- Diploma in Theology (Being phasing out – accredited NQF level 5)
- Bachelor of Theology (Accredited NQF level 7)
- Bachelor of Theology Honours (Accredited NQF level 8)
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Mukhanyo Theological College for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://www.mukhanyo.ac.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Mukhanyo Theological College Contact Details
Plot 1 Solomon Mahlangu Drive; KwaMhlanga
P.O. Box 594; KwaMhlanga; 1022; South Africa
Tel: +27 13 947 2179 / +27 13 947 2181 / +27 74 139 9348 /
+27 74 137 7050Durban Learning Support Centre
Tel: +27 67 256 6332Johannesburg Learning Support Centre
121 Juta Street (Off Rissik Street); Braamfontein; Johannesburg
Tel: +27 11 339 1223Pretoria Learning Support Centre
920 – 12th Avenue (Next to NG Kerk Wonderboom Suid);
Wonderboom South; Pretoria
Tel: +27 12 004 1215
Our Bank Details
Branch Code: 155 345
Account Type: Cheque Account
Account Number: 1553 033 205
Swift Code: NED SZAJJ
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!