Lyceum College Application Status 2023/2024… How to track your application status online.
This is to inform all applicants that submitted an application to study at Lyceum College for 2023 that they can check their application by following the steps published below.
All undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and master programs prospective students who applied to study at the Lyceum College can now track their online application status by following the steps outlined below.
How to Check Lyceum College Application Status
To check your admission status follow the below steps.
- To check the Lyceum College application status, go to: https://www.lyceum.co.za/
- Locate the student portal or admission application bar
- Enter your application login details and then click Submit button
- Then wait for the response
How to Check Lyceum College Application Status through CAO
- To check UKZN Application Status go to: https://caocheck.ukzn.ac.za/Start.aspx
- Select Application Year (e.g 2022 or 2023)
- Enter one of the following: Student ID or Passport Number, and click the Check button
The outcome of your application could be one of the following
1. Firm offer
- Offer without residence or funding
- Offer with residence
- Offer without funding
2. Pending statuses where no decision has been made
- Referred for decision
- Awaiting academic record or other documentation
3. Regret status because
- You did not meet the admissions requirements
- Program is full
- The offer was withdrawn because you did not accept it within the specified period.
- You declined the offer
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS.