King Hintsa TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for King Hintsa TVET College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the King Hintsa TVET College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
King Hintsa TVET College offers courses for NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the King Hintsa TVET College for the 2023 admission year are open for NCV, Certificate, Diploma, and NATED applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The King Hintsa TVET College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the King Hintsa TVET College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the King Hintsa TVET College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at King Hintsa TVET College
Programmes / Courses
- MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE, ECONOMICS AND ACCOUNTING
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- PRIMARY AGRICULTURE
- ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING & BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- ENGINEERING AND RELATED DESIGN
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- National Certificate: Bricklaying
- National Certificate: Carpentry
- National Certificate: Electical engineering
- National Certificate: Civil Engineering
- National Cerificate: Agricultural Management
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to King Hintsa TVET College for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://www.kinghintsacollege.edu.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
King Hintsa TVET College Contact Details
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
218 Mthatha Road, Next To WSU Ibika
Call : +27 47 401 6400
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!