How to apply to Durban University of Technology (DUT) admission for 2023/2024 intake.
Applications to Durban University of Technology (DUT) for the 2023 admission year are open for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, and Diploma applicants. Prospective candidates can apply now the applications are still available.
How to Apply to Durban University of Technology (DUT) Online
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Durban University of Technology (DUT) for the 2023 intake.
- Visit the Durban University of Technology (DUT) application portal via https://www.dut.ac.za/
- Select Admission Link and Click on Apply Now Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Documents to Submit to Durban University of Technology (DUT)
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Durban University of Technology (DUT) are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!