How to apply for Eastcape Midlands TVET College admission for the 2023/2024 intake.
Applications to Eastcape Midlands TVET College for the 2023 admission year are open for NCV, Nated, Certificate, and Diploma programmes applicants. Prospective candidates can apply now the applications are still available.
How to Apply to Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online
Below are the steps to take for a successful application to Eastcape Midlands TVET College for the 2023 intake.
- Visit the Eastcape Midlands TVET College application portal via https://www.emcol.co.za/
- Select Admission Link and Click on Apply Now Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Documents to Submit to Eastcape Midlands TVET College
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Eastcape Midlands TVET College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!