Helderberg College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Helderberg College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Helderberg College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Helderberg College offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Helderberg College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Helderberg College for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Helderberg College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Helderberg College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Helderberg College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Helderberg College
Below is the list of courses that you can study at Helderberg College:
NQF LEVEL 7 BACHELOR’S DEGREE
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- English Language Institute
FACULTY OF BUSINESS
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
NQF LEVEL 5 HIGHER CERTIFICATE
- Higher Certificate in Office Management
- Diploma in Business Management (Accounting)
- Diploma in Business Management (Management)
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Helderberg College for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://hche.ac.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Helderberg College Contact Details
Telephone: +27 21 850 7569 / +27 21 850 7500
Fax: +27 21 850 7547
Email: [email protected]
27 Annandale Drive
Somerset West, 7130
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!