Hebron Theological College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Hebron Theological College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Hebron Theological College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Hebron Theological College offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Hebron Theological College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Hebron Theological College for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Hebron Theological College ;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Hebron Theological College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Hebron Theological College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Hebron Theological College
Below is the list of courses that you can study at the Hebron Theological College :
For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea”(Hab. 2:14). While this prayer and declaration have been partially fulfilled in different ways through the ages, our hearts unite with King David, Isaiah, Habakkuk, Zechariah, and Paul to see the glory of the Lord fill the earth in the final glorious fulfillment. This is our primary motivation at Hebron, and our ministry is focused on this objective.
Perhaps the greatest need among Christians around the world today is for trained and anointed leadership. Thousands of trained Christian Leaders are needed to properly care for the needs of God’s people. Without adequate preparation in God’s Word, Christian Leaders and those who follow them are in danger of compromising their faith and accepting error.
We believe that theological and ministry training should be God-glorifying, Christ-focused, Holy Spirit-anointed, Bible-integrated, and taught on the authority of God’s Word for the building up of the Church.
Our ministry is to serve the training needs of the Church. Specific training is now given in Pastoral Ministry, Missions, Theology. Already thousands of students have graduated from these study programmes, but we feel that only a start has been made to meet the needs facing the Church. Our ministry continues to expand locally and internationally, and we thank God that He continues to give us the initiative and provision to make a meaningful contribution to the Body of Christ by bringing Bible training into homes, schools, colleges, Bible schools, and churches.
We are dedicated to our commission: “And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also” (2 Tim. 2:2).
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Hebron Theological College for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://www.hebroncollege.co.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Hebron Theological College Contact Details
Office Telephone: 011 965 1252
Office Email: [email protected]
P.O. Box 11118,
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!