George Whitefield College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for George Whitefield College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the George Whitefield College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
George Whitefield College offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
George Whitefield College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the George Whitefield College for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The George Whitefield College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the George Whitefield College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the George Whitefield College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at George Whitefield College
Below is the list of courses that you can study at the George Whitefield College:
GWC’s Higher Certificate in Theology is registered under the South African Qualifications Authority ID 98789, NQF Level 5. This certificate offers the option of two tracks: the General Track and the Children’s Ministry Track.
This one-year full-time (or three-year part-time) programme at NQF level 5 will provide you with basic theological and pastoral training to assist you to serve more effectively in various church ministries. The programme consists of several core biblical and theological modules and a choice of electives with a practical orientation. If you wish to be more effective as a children’s worker or Sunday school teacher, then you should choose the Children’s Ministry track which has electives specific to children’s ministry. If you are intending to undertake degree-level studies (in any field), the programme will not only give you an excellent biblical grounding for further studies but also train you in the disciplines and skills required for higher education studies, including the use of technology.
BACHELOR OF THEOLOGY
This 3-year full-time programme at NQF 5 – 7 will equip you with the education and training needed for a professional ministry, teaching the Word of God and for leadership in a Christian church, community, or organisation. The qualification will give you the opportunity to integrate knowledge of the Christian faith with skills essential to minister and lead Christian communities and contribute to the development and transformation of the broader society.
BACHELOR OF THEOLOGY HONOURS (BTHHONS)
GWC’s Bachelor of Theology Honours programme is registered under the South African Qualifications Authority ID 97821, NQF Level 8.
MASTER OF THEOLOGY DEGREE (MTH)
GWC’s Master of Theology degree programme is registered under the South African Qualifications Authority ID 101609 , NQF Level 9.
The GWC MTh degree builds on the BThHons degree by providing graduates with the necessary knowledge, research skills and applied competence within a specialised discipline or field of study in theology. Graduates are able to do advanced independent research. The curriculum provides for a choice of coursework or full dissertation variants. The Research Committee will recommend the variant to be followed, having regard to the needs of the student.
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to George Whitefield College for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://www.gwc.ac.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
George Whitefield College Contact Details
34 Beach Road
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!