FEDISA Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for FEDISA admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the FEDISA online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
FEDISA offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
FEDISA Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the FEDISA for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The FEDISA;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the FEDISA for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the FEDISA are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
See Also: FEDISA Prospectus 2023 PDF Download.
List of Courses Offered at FEDISA
Below is the list of courses that you can study at the FEDISA:
DIPLOMA IN FASHION
The 3-year Diploma in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, and Media programme offers academically coherent, challenging, and up-to-date learning opportunities, which encourage students to develop as independent and self-reliant thinkers.
In addition, it is the programme’s aim to foster students’ personal, intellectual and organizational skills, so that when they leave FEDISA they will take with them a range of skills and insights that will be readily applicable to their chosen career paths.
BA DEGREE IN FASHION
FEDISA has proven that the days of fashion schools training glorified seamstresses are over. The modern fashion institute must prepare its graduates for the enormous diversity of career opportunities that are available in today’s dynamic world of fashion. Herein FEDISA has been shown to be remarkably successful as the list of FEDISA graduates in the global industry keeps growing.
BA HONOURS IN FASHION
FEDISA’s Bachelor of Arts Honours: Fashion degree will facilitate academic discourse around theories and concepts relating to political, economic, societal and psychosocial, technological, legal, and environmental issues pertaining to contemporary and future fashion shifts.
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to FEDISA for the 2023 intake.
- Go to http://www.fedisa.co.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
FEDISA Contact Details
Student Life Contact
- 210 Loop Street,
- 1 Gore Street, Zonnebloem,
- +27 (21) 4222 958
- +27 (21) 1105 958
- [email protected]
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!