Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Eastcape Midlands TVET College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Eastcape Midlands TVET College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College offers courses for NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Eastcape Midlands TVET College for the 2023 admission year are open for NCV, Certificate, Diploma, and NATED applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Eastcape Midlands TVET College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Eastcape Midlands TVET College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Eastcape Midlands TVET College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Eastcape Midlands TVET College
Below is the list of courses that you can study at Eastcape Midlands TVET College:
- Office Administration
- Finance, Economic & Accounting
- Safety in Society
REPORT 191 (N4-N6)
- Legal Secretary
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
NCV (LEVEL 2-4)
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Practical Skills Training
- National Certificate: Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice
REPORT 191 (N1-N3)
- Civil Engineering[
- Motor Electrical
- Motor/Diesel Mechanic
- Fitting and Machining
- Electrical Trade
- Water Care
- Motor Mechanic
- End User Computing EUC (NQF L2)
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
- Pastel Accounting
- Early Childhood Development
- Welding Skills Programme
INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED BOOKKEEPERS (ICB)
- National Certificate: Junior Bookkeeping (NQF L3)
- TVET Certificate: Senior Bookkeeping (NQF L4)
- Certificate: Junior Office Administration (NQF L5)
- Higher Certificate: Senior Office Administration (NQF L5)
- Diploma: Certified Office Manager (NQF L6)
- National Certificate: Public Sector Accounting (NQF L4)
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Eastcape Midlands TVET College for the 2023 intake.
- Go tohttps://www.emcol.co.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Contact Details
Private Bag X35, Uitenhage, 6230
Telephone: 041 995 2000
Head Office Fax: 041 995 2047
Principal’s Office Fax : 041 995 2008
Finance Fax: 041 995 2027
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!