College of the Transfiguration Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for College of the Transfiguration admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the College of the Transfiguration online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
College of the Transfiguration offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
College of the Transfiguration Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the College of the Transfiguration for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The College of the Transfiguration;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the College of the Transfiguration for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the College of the Transfiguration are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at College of the Transfiguration
Below is the list of courses that you can study at the College of the Transfiguration:
BACHELOR OF THEOLOGY
- The Bachelor of Theology (ID 90914) is a 480 credit higher education program accredited and registered on the Higher Education Qualiﬁcation Sub-Framework (HEQSF) by South African Qualiﬁcations Authority (SAQA) at level 8. The duration of the program is four (4) years.
2. DIPLOMA IN THEOLOGY
- The Diploma in Theology (ID 92059) is the bedrock standard qualiﬁcation for the ordained ministry of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa. As such it is offered as a basic qualiﬁcation for any prospective candidates for the ordained ministry and also for prospective theologians. It is a 360 credit higher education program accredited and registered on the HEQSF by SAQA at level 6. The duration of the program is three (3) years.
3. ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN MINISTRY
- The Advanced Diploma in Ministry (ID 99576) is a qualiﬁcation intended to provide prospective candidates for the ministry in the church with a professional preparation for ministry. It offers an intense, focussed, and applied interaction with theological disciplines so as to provide graduates with a deep and systematic understanding of current thinking, practise, theory and methodology in relation to ministerial praxis within an Anglican environment.
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to College of the Transfiguration for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://www.cott.co.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
College of the Transfiguration Contact Details
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!