Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Central Johannesburg TVET College admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Central Johannesburg TVET College online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Central Johannesburg TVET College offers courses for NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Central Johannesburg TVET College for the 2023 admission year are open for NCV, Certificate, Diploma, and NATED applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Central Johannesburg TVET College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Central Johannesburg TVET College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Central Johannesburg TVET College are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Central Johannesburg TVET College
Below is the list of courses that you can study at Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC):
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Building and Civil Engineering N1 – N6
- Electrical Engineering N1 – N6
- Electronics Engineering N1 – N6
- Mechanical Engineering N1 – N6
- Servicing Motor Vehicles
- Construction Electrical
- Community House Building L2
- Welding L2
- Welding N1
- Motor Trade N1
- Body & Paint
SCHOOL OF ENTERPRISE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (EBD)
- Business Management N4 – N6
- Financial Management N4 – N6
- Human Resource Management N4 – N6
- Marketing Management N4 – N6
SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
- Clothing Production Department
- Cosmetology Department
- Hair Care Department
- Hospitality and Catering Services Department
- Popular Music Department
- Travel and Tourism Department
- Art and Design Department
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
• Information Technology & Computer Science
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Central Johannesburg TVET College for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://www.cjc.co.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Central Johannesburg TVET College Contact Details
5 Ubla Avenue
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!