Bible Institute of South Africa Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Bible Institute of South Africa admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Bible Institute of South Africa online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Bible Institute of South Africa offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Bible Institute of South Africa Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Bible Institute of South Africa for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Bible Institute of South Africa;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Bible Institute of South Africa for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Bible Institute of South Africa are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Bible Institute of South Africa
- Bachelor of Theology – 3 years on campus
- Bachelor of Theology Honours – 1 or 2 years
- Bachelor of Theology – Distance Learning off campus
- Gap Year Christian Foundations – 1 year on campus
- Christian Leadership Programme – 3 years part time off campus
YOUR STUDY OPTIONS AT BISA
- BTh – Bachelor of Theology on campus
- BTh – Bachelor of Theology Honours
- BTh – Bachelor of Theology via Distance Learning
- GAP YEAR Christian Foundations Programme on campus
- CLP – Christian Leadership Programme part-time off campus
- Winter School annually on campus in June/July
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Bible Institute of South Africa for the 2023 intake.
- Go to https://bisa.org.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Bible Institute of South Africa Contact Details
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!