Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) Online Application Form 2023/2024, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, Prospectus, and How to apply for Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) admission 2023 intake.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students that the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) online application form 2023 has been opened for enrollment.
Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) offers courses for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Certificate programs and has a serene study environment.
Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) Online Application 2023 | How to Apply.
Applications to the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) for the 2023 admission year are open for Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate applicants. Prospective applicants can apply now the applications are available for submission.
Before applying for admission at The Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification.
- Know your choice of course to study
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
All students who wish to apply for admission at the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
List of Courses Offered at Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM)
Below is the list of courses that you can study at the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM):
HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
A one year programme usually completed on a part-time basis over 18-24 months. Access to this qualification requires a student to be in possession of a valid Senior Certificate or be over the age of 23 with the relevant experience in the field. The programme consists of the following modules:
- Facilities Management Theory
- Financial Management for FM
- Building Maintenance Management
- Space Planning and Management
- Soft Services in FM
- Health and Safety
- Consumer and Communications Skills
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN FACILITIES MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
A two year programme. Access to this qualification requires a student have completed the HCFM or have an equivalent NQF Level 5 (120 credit) qualification. The programme consists of the following modules:
- Management for FM
- Contract Management & SLAs
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- FM Information Systems Management
- Facility Maintenance Management
- Civil / Building Services
- Sustainability and Cost implications of Maintenance Management
Students wishing to do short programmes can complete the modules of our full qualifications as short courses.
There are 2 options for how short courses can be done:
- If students simply want a certificate of attendance, they would be able to attend 2 days of lectures / training and be given all the material for the module for further reading and study.
- If students want to get recognised credits for the short course and engage with it more formally, they can attend the 2 days of lectures, will have to write 2 tests, submit 2 assignments, write an exam and complete a practical element of Work Based Learning, after which they will have achieved 20 credits at NQF level 5 and would be able to continue with more formal FM studies later on if they decided to do the formal HCFM programme or an accredited programme at another tertiary institution.
How to Apply
Below are the steps to take for successful application to Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) for the 2023 intake.
- Go to http://www.a4fm.ac.za/
- Click on Apply
- Complete the application process by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay your application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) Contact Details
Postnet Suite 593,
P/Bag x 04,
Fax: 012 347 6529
e-mail: [email protected]
faxtoemail: 086 552 6573
Cipro Company Reg. No. 2005/037308/07
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!